Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Ultimate Showdown: Round 1 (Part One)

The Alpha Team looked on in horror at the upcoming fight. The mad doctor finally came to his senses and was about to object when Yang silenced him.

"Doctor, this fight was inevitable, it took all of my self control to postpone it, but now it must be done. Let us fight this battle. I doubt either of us will survive, much less leave the fight with enough strength to continue fighting in this damned tournament. It is obvious to me that we are overpowered here. Yin and I are not the solution to your problem, you must return to the laboratory where you found us when we were one, search the place high and low. Look for something, ANYTHING else that can be of service. Build another Dandroid if you must, but hurry. I will stall for you as long as I possibly can, this fight will not end swiftly I assure you."

The doctor hesitantly agreed and ran as quickly as he could back to the ancient ruins of the laboratory.
"Hurry up, Mr. Goodie two shoes, I don't have all day. do you know how long I've waited to make you cry like a little baby that just fell out of the orphanage and into the fire!? Come on, I've been waiting for a real challenge. Now light up Mr. Franklin!" Taunted Yin

"Patience is a virtue you must learn to control Yin, I will teach you that lesson right now along with some manners."

"Bring it on, light bulb, illuminate me!"

The two titans entered the ring and began to power up, their two clashing auras cast a shadow over the ring, as the fight of the century was about to begin.

"Well folks, remember you saw it all here on T-TV!!Now let's sit back, relax, and watch the PARTAAAAYYY"

"Let's not disappoint them Yang, Give me your best shot. the cameras will love it, and you know you will too!! But of course you're pull that whole 'I'm better than that' nonsense aren't you? And that's all it is, nonsense. I know you Yang, you were once a part of me. You could've stopped me from my genocidal spree, but you just stood by and let it happen. I was more powerful than you then, and I'm more powerful than you now. Or are you going to prove me wrong? I suppose the cameras would eat up the cliche 'good triumphs over evil' ending, now are you going to rob these aliens of their entertainment?" taunted Yin

"You...Do you think this is a GAME!!! These people are responsible for the deaths of millions, We are the only two who can prevent them from killing more, and all you care about is the damn fight...I'll show you. You will care about these people......I'LL MAKE YOU CARE!!!!" erupted Yang. With a bright flash of light, all of his restrained anger flowed forth and he rushed into an attack. He flew forward and threw a punch directly at Yin's chest. Yin crossed his arms into an X over his chest and blocked the attack. But Yang's momentum didn't stop. He kept pushing forward. His aura growing brighter and larger. Yin struggled to hold back, and his dark shadowy aura was becoming encompassed with light. He began to feel himself sliding backwards, succumbing to the power of Yang's bottled up hatred towards him. Soon it grew too much for him to control and he threw Yang to the side, using his own momentum against him. He then rushed towards him and jumped in to attack from behind. Yang swiveled around and their fists collided, the sheer power of the collision making the entire building tremble. They then both disappeared from sight, their movements too fast for the cameras to capture. All that could be seen was an occasional glimpse at a blocked punch or a missed kick. Finally they both returned to sight during a mutual punch to the face. They pushed themselves away from each other and both landed back on their separate sides of the arena.

"Well it looks as if I've struck a nerve, I might get a good fight after all. What was that about patience, wisdom, ethics, generosity, concentration, and perseverance? Perhaps Mr. Perfect isn't so perfect after all." mocked Yin

"This is different. I know you, evil is programmed into every fiber of your being. Your very existence means lives are at stake. Under any other circumstances I would merciful, but I know that you can never change. You will always be the filthy lowlife scum that I must eradicate. The very meaning for my life is to clean up after YOUR mess, and to destroy you. I know you've been holding back in the earlier fights to make for a good show, you want a fight? well you've got one."

"Ah, well look who finally managed to grow a pair. Now that you're angry MAYBE I can get a good challenge out of you. So what are you waiting for, FIGHT ME!!!"

The fight resumed, Yang let out a loud ear piercing scream of rage as he brought forth his true power, and flew up into the sky.

"You will pay for all you have done! Your own sin will be your undoing, prepare to dig your own grave Yin!!!"

Yang's aura began to crackle and fizzle with electricity, and the sound waves around him became distorted. A loud electrical humming could be heard, and his hands began to glow brightly with energy. he spread his arms apart and in each hand grew a separate golden orb of energy. When they reached a considerable size, he brought his hands together again. The two orbs fused into one and flared up in size. until in encompassed his entire forearms.

"Prepare yourself, no mortal being of evil intent can withstand my 'Karma Ball'most certainly not you! If you think you're so mighty, then just try taking this attack head on!!"

Yang then fired the orb of energy from his hands and Yin, confident in his victory, and intrigued by Yang's sudden aggression, stood firm ready to take the attack in head on. The orb hurtled towards him and encompassed him in bright energy before fading away, encompassed by the dark aura of Yin.

"....You're joking. THAT was your ultimate attack!? That didn't even hurt! Quite frankly, it tickled!!! I guess this just goes to prove that evil really is the stronger side."

What Yin didn't notice was the small jolt of electricity from his chest, which was present for but a moment, and made a small arc.

Yin then made a rush at the now wide open Yang, and bombarded him with punches, knocking him to the floor. Yang looked up and noticed a bead of sweat roll over Yin's face. Yin then let out a roar and charged up a beam of energy, which he hurtled at Yang, Yang fired one back at it with all of his might, but still could not muster up enough power to push it back, it remained even, but slightly closer to Yin. Yang cursed under his breath for having not waited long enough, and dropped the beam, only just dodging it.

"Damn, it's taking longer than I thought. He isn't making this easy on me. I only hope I can survive long enough to buy the professor the time he needs." Yang muttered under his breath....

No comments:

Post a Comment